You want to prevent users from adding a duplicate pay component effective on the same date.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- In Manage data - Create New - Select Message Definition and create a message
- In Admin Center - Configure Business Rules create a new rule.
- Select Compensation Model for Recurring pay components or Non Recurring Pay Components Model for one time payments as base object.
- Add the rule to the data model or to Business Configuration
- Access an employee's compensation information and add an existing pay component effective at the same date - the error message is displayed
Please note that this configuration will not work for portlets that are not effective dated because the system will not be able to identify the difference between the previous values and the current values. One example of portlet is One Time Payments.
Rule, Pay Component, Compensation, duplicate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Problem