You have sent an e-mail from an Employee of the system to one of your Customer E-mail Channels, B2B for example, but the system considers it an Outbound e-mail.
SAP Cloud for Customer
You have checked the Scoping Question: Do you want to enable agents to respond to tickets using an external e-mail client?
To solve that, you can uncheck the question.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the current Implementation Project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Step 4: Questions.
- Expand Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Under E-Mail Replies via External E-Mail Editor, uncheck Do you want to enable agents to respond to tickets using an external e-mail client?.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To