You create a sales quote with project reference.
The Project has the referenced item maintained with Unit ZZZ (representative for Unit type).
- The sales quote determines Unit YYY (representative for Unit type).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the New Business workcenter.
- Open the New Sales Quote view.
- Maintain relevant data, as account and sales unit.
- Click on Create with Reference.
- Select Project ABC (ABC represents the Project ID).
- Click on OK.
The item data retrieved from the project is set up with Unit YYY.
In Project ABC the tasks are set up with Unit ZZZ.
There is currently an incorrect determination of the Unit of Measure, when creating a Sales Quote with Reference.
- Because the Unit of Measure cannot be determined from the project, the data is determined from product master data.
- In this case Unit ZZZ is maintained as the Unit of Measure in the product master data.
- The Quantity is transferred correctly.
This will be reviewed in a future release, so that the Unit of Measure is correctly transferred from project to the sales quote.
- Maintain the Unit of Measure in the Sales Quote manually.
Unit of Measure, Project reference, Sales Quote, Mengeneinheit, Projektreferenz, Angebot , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , Bug Filed