When you try to print a screen on C4C (e.g. using the command Ctrl+P), a blank page is shown instead of the page content.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any system page, e.g. Ticket view.
- Click with the right mouse button and select the print option or press the keys Ctrl+P on the keyboard.
- Notice that the page is returning in blank.
The C4C system does not provide in-built print functionality neither in HTML nor RUI.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Print; Blank; Page; CTRL+P; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , How To