How to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) when logging into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- For customers using the default SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication (default IDP) https://cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com:
- Two-factor authentication is not supported. Create an enhancement request at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884.
- Please use a custom identity provider (IDP) that supports two-factor authentication (2FA) with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- This can be done by following the help guide: Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, twofactor, two factor, IAS, IDP , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem