- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB full replication from EC to SAP ERP.
- You get the following error in SLG1:
- No corresponding node in XML found. Check metadata for EC Entity WS_X, being WS_X = WS_2 or WS_3 or WS_4
- Message no. ECPAO_IN_DATA_ISSUE003
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, SSFF, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, CL_ECPAO_IN_SERVICE_LIB, ECPAO_IN_DATA_ISSUE 003, Business Integration Builder , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.