- You have configured a Dynamic Fiori tile either on the Gateway (FES) or Portal iView to display dynamic data
- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP)
- You have changed the dynamic tile refresh interval property after the tile had already been assigned (with a different refresh interval)
- The new refresh interval is not taking effect
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
live, tile, flp, ffp, fiori. framework, page, enterprise, portal, ep, gateway, serviceurl, service, url, refreshing, refresh, rate, reload, renew, count, number, quantity, item, items, my, inbox, abap, r3, frontend, server, front, end , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.