In Designer mode, when a second Analytic Application is opened, the 'Info' icon is no longer visible in the 'Views' panel.
Initial (first) Analytic Application opened:
Second (new) Analytic Application opened:
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.21
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAC account.
- Open initial Analytic Application. Enter Designer mode; Info icon is visible in the views panel.
- Open a new Analytic Application; Info icon is not visible in the views panel.
The feature 'toggle' is OFF.
Open a ticket with component LOD-ANA-BI and reference this KBA; request that the feature 'toggle' be switched from OFF to ON.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem