Please note this Knowledge Base Article (KBA) is only for the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector configuration within the SAP Analytics Cloud product!
- When trying to add a Cloud Foundry (CF) subaccount in the Cloud Connector, the user receives the error when you click the save button:
- 417 An authorization problem occurred when downloading the configuration. Check the spelling of the subaccount name, user and password – see "Log And Trace Files" for details'
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > System > Administration > Datasource Configuration
- Under Subaccount User, enter a valid email address associated with an S-User (used for SAP Support Launchpad)
- Log into SAP Cloud Connector and click "Add Subaccount".
- Input the information found in the Datasource Configuration page
- Click "Save".
- Credentials used to add the subaccount are incorrect or Activation of Subaccount User (System Owner Email Address) has not been completed.
S-User / Email Address Subaccount User Setup:
- Please make sure the email address for the "Subaccount User" has been added in Menu - System - Administration - Datasource Configuration - Add SAP Cloud Platform User.
- Please make sure you are using the correct S-User password which has been associated with that Email address.
- To check this, please log on to https://accounts.sap.com/ui/protected/profilemanagement to check which email address has been assigned to your S-User.
- To verify and complete, go to: https://account.hana.ondemand.com/cockpit#/globalaccount/analyticscloud/subaccount/<SUBACCOUNT>.
- Login with the desired email address and activate.
- Accept SAP's Privacy Statement and Register.
- 2902697-SAP Analytics Cloud agent - Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Information
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, ac, ua, help, analytics help, support, c4a, boc, analyticscloud, incident, troubleshooting, faq, sac faq, sac help, sap analytics cloud documentation, guides, sac support, sap analytics cloud support, ac, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, ヘルプ, Hilfe zu, Ayuda para, Ajuda para, sap sac, sac, sap analytics cloud planning, sap analytics cloud training, sap analytics cloud tutorial , KBA , unable to add a cloud foundry , subaccount(sac) in sap cloud connector , datenimportverbindung erstellen , sac cloud agent issue , cc , sub account details sac kba , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem