When accessing a candidate profile from an RMK website homepage, candidates are being sent to multiple pages (more than expected) and the last page before being able to access the profile says "Thank you. You have successfully modified your account".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Candidate Account Simplification feature
- Career Site Builder
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- On RMK site, click on View Profile;
- Notice you will be sent to the Candidate Profile creation page, instead of the Login page;
- Click on "I have an account" to be sent to the Login page and provide your credentials to the system;
- You will get a page with the following message: "Thank you, You have successfully modified your account"
The button that is being used on step 1 to log into the candidate account is not the system-built button, but a custom buttom added to the component with an URL to the Talent Community page.
Starting with the b1908 release, Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) is now pushed into all client accounts. With that, custom buttons that were being used to redirect users to the Talent Community are no longer working with the low number of pages that is expected from CAS. Now, the only Login button that will work with all that CAS has to provide is the button enabled in CSB, called "Use Sign in Widget".
Enable the Use Sign In Widget button:
- Access your account Career Site Builder;
- Appearance > Styles > Headers;
- [Open the desired locale and brand];
- Set the "Use Sign In Widget" as YES
Thank you, You have successfully modified your account , Use Sign in Widget , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To