- The Contingent workers are not able to see any tasks in the Timesheet so cannot post times.
- Error message "System configuration does not allow intra-company time posting for PO xxxxxxxxx/xxxxx"
- Try use the aspp "notify Missing times" the same error message appear "System configuration does not allow intra-company time posting for PO xxxxxxxxx/xxxxx"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud release 1811.
Reproducing the Issue
With the 1811 release, try to use the Timesheet functionality for the "Contingent Workers" in a intra company scenario and the 1811 release.
The badi HCM_CATS_V1_SUBCONTRACT_SRV should be implemented from 1811 release.
In the Intra company scenario, when the Contingent Worker records time against PO of 'Cost Center' two posting (CO + SES) will be made only:
- If the BAdI 'Timesheet : Subcontractor Services' (HCM_CATS_V1_SUBCONTRACT_SRV) with servicetype = '02', then CO posting will be made.
- If BAdI is not implemented then only SES posting is made.
Also SES posting won’t happen automatically if the manager approves the time entries from the old Approve Timesheet.
HCM_CATS_V1_SUBCONTRACT_SRV 1811 , KBA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , How To