Touch events in Chrome are not working on the second and third screens when Chrome spans across multiple screens. This is causing Digital Boardroom touch events to not work correctly in a multi-screen environment.
- Multi Desktop Full Screen extension for chrome is used to get Boardroom to show on all 3 screen, but it works on only 1.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22
- Google Chrome v70
Reproducing the Issue
Use Digital Boardroom on Chrome across multiple screens, and attempt to interact with the content on the second or third screen.
The issue is caused by a bug introduced in Chrome v70, tracked at https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=901399.
The issue is scheduled for fixing in Chrome v72.
Temporary workarounds are to downgrade to Chrome v69 or deploy an early preview build of Chrome v72.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem