- When a candidate enters information on a Data Capture Form (DCF) on a Landing Page and hits the submit button, there is no email confirmation sent to the candidate. Lack of confirmation may cause confusion for user as to whether or not the process was completed.
- This article presents a set of configurations required to notify candidates after completing the Data Capture Form.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- An email alert after the Data Capture Form (DCF) submission can inform user of completion and provide additional information to the candidate or links to other pages for the company.
- Refer to the following steps to set up notification for candidates once they complete a Data Capture Form.
Career Site Builder (CSB)
- Create a Data capture form and include the fields Consent to Email Alerts and Consent to Marketing.
After defining such fields in a Data Capture Form, we can associate the DCF with a landing page as follow:
a) Go to Career Site Builder > Pages > Landing
b) Add the component Data Capture From
c) Click on the component to access the component editor
d) Under Details select the data capture form name to associate with the landing page
e) Press the Publish button
- After completing such steps your landing page will have the DCF available.
- Click on Job Alerts to configure the email alerts. The default frequency is 7 days and the range is configured from 1 to 99 days.
- After defining your criteria, you can click on the Search button to validate your rule. If everything is as you expect you can click on the Publish button.
After completing these steps, a pre-defined Job Alert rule will be associated to candidates, so that they can receive email job alerts.
It’s possible to customize Job Alert emails in Command Center > Emails. For more information on how to configure e-mail templates in RMK refer to RMK implementation guide.
- Another important email sent to candidates who complete the DCF can be triggered from the RCM side as well. The following example defines an email triggered once a candidate is created manually to notify them about account details. This also applies for DCF.
- In the below figure we can see such configuration which is available in Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers.
2659615 - CRM - Data capture forms and landing pages
SF, Success Factors, Emai, Candidate Relationship Management, RMK, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To