Offer Approval isn't available to select/isn't selectable in Offer tab in candidate's application page.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the job requisition;
- Go to candidate summary page;
- Select a candidate in an offer status, and go to their application page;
- On the right upper corner, click on Action > Offer;
- There won't be the option to create an Offer Approval.
There are a few reasons why this might be happening:
- The checkbox 'Enable Offer Approval' in Provisioning isn't checked;
- The Offer Approval permission fields aren't configured in the job requisition.
For you to be able to have the Offer Approval feature available in 'Offer' tab, you will need to enable it in Provisioning, the backend of the system, and also configure it as described in our Implementation Guide: create an Offer Details template, for custom fields make them reportable, etc.
Please, check the section for 'Offer Approval', where it has more information regarding its configuration and this action.
Offer Approval, not showing, not available, can't see, can't select, not selectable, not able to create offer approval, can't create, don't have permission, how to configure , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem