You want to modify the mandatory properties for the Postal Code field but the option is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open a customer.
- Go to the Adaptation mode.
- Check the field definition in the Postal Code field.
Result: You will see that the Mandatory tick box is selected and the field greyed out. Hence, you cannot change the settings.
You selected the 'Street Address Postal Code Required' tick-box in the Countries activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Search and open the Countries project.
- Click on Edit Countries
- Search the country that you maintained in the Address of the affected account.
- Go to the Postal Attributes facet.
Result: Deselect the tick box Street Address Postal Code Required.
accounts, postal code, mandatory rule, greyed out, grayed out, countries, business configuration, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To