- Cannot display fiscal year which it starts
- Unexpected fiscal year shows
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a model and enable "Fiscal year" option and set Start Month as "April".
Confirm that April 2017 is Period 1 of 2018 not 2017.
This is currently SAC product design.
We know that the definition of fiscal year is different between countries.
- In Japan: fiscal year is represented by the calendar year in which the period begins
- In USA: fiscal year is denoted by the year in which it ends
However, in current SAC design, it always takes the definition (denoted by the year in which it ends) which is used in USA.
The feature user can manually define if the fiscal year denoted by the year in which is starts or ends is scheduled to be implemented in wave 2019.2.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,wrong, incorrect, unexpect, inconsistant , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem