- Reports that have a link to another report using openDocument stop working after an upgrade from XI 3.1 to BI 4.x
- This applies to either Crystal or WebI Reports
- HTTP 404 error is thrown when the link is clicked on
- Issue is happening in all browsers - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Migraded reports from SAP Enterprise XI 3.1
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
openDoc, openDocument, WebI, Crystal, http, 404, upgrade, migrade, broken, doesn't work , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.