Time Item Product is missing in Create Time Item pop up.
SAP Cloud for Customer / Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Work Tickets view.
- Open a random work ticket.
- Select the Time Entries facet.
- Click the More button.
- Select the Create Time Item option.
In the pop-up you can see that the Time Item Product field is missing.
The rule based product determination for a Ticket from Time Recording is enabled in the system.
In order to make the Time Item Product field visible again you need to disable the rule based product determination for a Ticket from Time Recording.
You need to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select and open the relevant implementation project.
- Click the Next button to get to Step 4 Questions.
- Expand the General Business Data > Employees and Service Agents scoping elements.
- Select the Employees element.
- Remove the flag for the “Do you want to enable rule based product determination for a Ticket from Time Recording?” question.
- Save the changes.
Time Item Product, Time Entries, Work Ticket. , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-TE , Time Entry , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem