- Case 1: You have Product Allocation as first step and Product Availability Check as second step on your check instructions. Even though you have stock of the item, Product Availability Check is confirming a quantity of zero or confirming less items than you have in stock.
- Case 2: You have Product Availability Check as your first step and Product Allocation as second step on the check instructions. Even though you have Allocations available, it is not confirming or confirming less items than you have on allocations.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
ATP Check, confirmation, check instructions, steps, partial confirmation, underconfirmation, Product Allocation, Product Availability Check, PAC, PAL, ATP steps. , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.