You created a custom party role and when releasing for example a ticket to SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), you do not want the party role to be taken over.
SAP Cloud for Customer
You can set a party role to ''Exclude'' and the system will not determine the party role in documents transferred from ERP or CRM.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine -Tune tab.
- Search and open the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select the party role.
- Set it to ''Exclude'' in the Inbound Integration tab.
Party Role, Integration, Tickets, Exclude, ERP, CRM , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To