- Happens with a webi report with multiple queries which have the same prompts (from the same dimension and have identical prompt text)
- The issue is only present when you try to refresh/prompt the report in the Query Panel
- The issue is not present in 'Modify' mode in Web Intelligence. Prompt screen shows up as expected when you click on the drop down menu of 'Refresh' under 'Data Access' tab and select a specific query
- When you change the prompt text to be different for each queries, the prompt screen shows up
- The issue only happens in HTML mode. APPLET mode works as expected
- SAP Business Intelligence platform 4.2 Support Package 04 Patch 3
- Web Intelligence
- HTML mode
webi, prompt, does not show up, invisible, query panel, html, applet, identical prompt, multiple queries , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.