If you have Manage Templates enabled, you can define a Recruiting Group in the operator/operatorsTeam fields in the frontend system.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
- In Admin Center, open the Manage Template feature.
- Select Job Requisition and choose the desire Job Requistion Template
- Click to modify the fields.
- Choose the desired operator/operatorsTeam to add the Recruiting Group
- Click done and save your configurations.
2365214 - Manage Templates - Recruiting Management
Recruiting Groups in Manage Templates; Group Name; Add Recruiting Group; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To