- Push notifications are not going to user mobile devices when they have a new recruiting approval.
- The approval will show up on their "To-Do" list in the mobile app, but they never receive a push notification although they have push notifications enabled on their mobile device.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Send a requisition for approval to a user.
- User does not receive a push notification although they have allowed push notifications on their mobile device and they have "SF Notifications" turned on in Admin Center > Mobile Settings.
Our Mobile Engineering Development team confirmed that this has been treated as an Enhancement to SuccessFactors due to the extent of the code changes that affects all pillars of the product.
- The Enhancement 'RCM-37995' was created by a Product Manager as is currently in the pipeline to be introduced.
- Therefore, cloud support is unable to support this issue as it is not viewed as a Defect but an Enhancement. However, your CSM they will be able to provide updates on the Enhancement with the reference 'RCM-37995.'
SF, Success Factors, RCM, approve requisition, approve offer, offer approval, job requisition approval , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , Product Enhancement