When you try to Close a Job Requisition, the following message appears: "Please select one of the closed status () to close this job requisition." Note that no status in being shown between the brackets.
Observation: This issue can also happen when closing a job requisition using an integration, you may see the error message "Job requisition status is invalid".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Recruiting tab, select the desired Job Requisition which will be closed/holded;
- Change the Status to any closed/holded option;
- By the end of the page, click the Close Job Requisition;
- See that an error message will show up saying you need to choose a closed status to close the requisition, however, no closed status is referred;
It might be possible, during the implementation phase or the migration of the picklist from legacy to MDF, the value set within the optValue was set wrongly and the system cannot define identify which the closed/holded statuses.
Please also ensure to save the requisition first after selecting the closed status and then click close requisition.
The Value of the status should be "99999" for closed status and "88888" for hold status.
- In Admin Center, open the Manage Data
- On the first section dropdown, search for Picklist and for the second section, search for Status (which will have the name of the Job Req Status optionID)
- Take Action and click to Make Correction.
- Go to the Closed status that you want to edit and click on details.
- In the value field, make the sure the value is set as "99999", without the comma if the status is a closed one or set as "88888" for a hold status.
- Save and try to close the Job Requisiton again.
- In case you see a field already has "99,999" set as the value, just to make sure the system is not misreading any data, please remove that field information, save the changes, get back to the same settings page and re-add the value as 99999, without the comma and save it again.
In case you are not able to find the Value field in the aforementioned procedure, please do the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definition;
- Search for Object Definition;
- Select the object Picklist Value;
- Take Action > Make Correction;
- Go to the field called optValue;
- Change the optValue visibility to Editable
2548296 - How To: Configure Job Requisition Hold Status/ Closed Status
2662475 - Configuring Close and Hold Job Requisition status when using MDF Picklist - Recruiting Management
99999; 88888; 99,999 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem