When uploading a number with decimals in a template XML in the Migration Cockpit and a warning appears despite the number did not exceed the allowed decimals, the following warning appears:
... Line # is truncated during upload; maximum data length is #
KBA is valid for:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud <2105 – "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit (Old)" – Transferring Data Using Files
- SAP S/4HANA <2022 – LTMC - Transferring Data Using Files
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud >=2008 – "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit" – Migrate Data Using Staging Tables
- SAP S/4HANA >=2020 – "Migrate Your Data - Migration Cockpit" – Migrate Data Using Staging Table
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise 2020 < version < 2022
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 < version < 2105
File successfully uploaded, LTMC, Migrate Your Solution, numerical, truncated during upload , KBA , CA-LT-MC , S/4HANA Migration Cockpit , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.