- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information.
- Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system updated quarterly (QRC) and not bi-weekly (fast track)?
- When will my SAC Analytics Cloud system be upgraded to the next version?
- What version would my SAC Analytics Cloud system be upgraded to next?
- Which individual releases are contained in each quarterly release?
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQS), see: SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle.
- See what's new in the upcoming Q3 2020 release of SAP Analytics Cloud!
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud is on a quarterly release schedule aligned with SAP’s global strategy for cloud application releases. You can expect a new major version once every quarter.
- For further information and frequently asked questions (FAQs), see SAP Analytics Cloud > Release Cycle and Note 2888562 - Intelligent Enterprise Suite: Harmonized release calendar for SAP Cloud solutions.
- You will not be able to go back to the fast track release cycle once your system has been moved to the quarterly release cycle (QRC).
- Partner test and demo systems (T & D) will stay on the fast track release cycle and will not be migrated to a QRC.
- See the product updates and product plan for what's new including new features and functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Product Updates and Plan.
- Note 2888562 - Intelligent Enterprise Suite: Harmonized release calendar for SAP Cloud solutions
- 2768095 - Bi-Weekly Release Cycle vs Quarterly Release Cycle in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability)
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release, SAC version, next SAC version, when will prod and test tenant be updated to Q3 sac kba, sac update date sac kba, sac release update schedule kba , KBA , we are still on an old release , sap analytics cloud releases , fast-track cycle receives , manually update system and change update , and change update schedule , the sap analytics cloud version is outda , outdated , request that it be updated to the latest , next version , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem