Financial Statements Report filter for G/L Account does not bring any values in Value Help.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Search for Financial Statements - Report Or any similar report.
- Apply the filters and run the report.
- You see the report with the data and also see the G/L account details in the report.
- When you click on the value help of G/L Account from the Selection view, you do not see any G/L Accounts list on the pop up window.
The reason you are not seeing any G/L Account list in the pop up window is because you have added the G/L Account Hierarchy field in the report. Hence first you need to select any G/L Account Hierarchy and then you will be able to see the G/L Account list details on the pop. The G/L Account list depends on the G/L Account Hierarchy.
Two options you can get the G/L Account details.
Select any G/L Account Hierarchy and then you can see the G/L Accounts list in the pop up window.
- You can got to the top right corner on the report window and select Add Fields button and unselect the G/L Account Hierarchy field, by this method, the field will not display in the report and the report works.
These are the two reasons and there could also be other possible scenarios on why the G/L Accounts list is not displayed. Kindly check if there is any dependent fields.
G/L Account Hierarchy, G/L Account Value Help does not work, G/L Account in report, Financial Statements Report. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem