- Sometimes dots on the data points disappear when hiding data labels in line chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Chart on sample model [BestRunJuice_SampleModel].
- Change chart type to Line.
- Select [Grass Margin] as Y-Axis and [Sales Manager] as Dimensions.
- Change the size of the line chart.
=> The dot in every data point will be always shown.
- From action menu, uncheck Show/Hide > Data Labels.
- Change the size of the line chart to small enough.
=> The dot in every data point disappears.
=> Sometimes, the issue can also be observed by changing screen zoom (more in responsive page).
- This is by-design.
- You can submit an enhancement request to customer influence portal according to SAP KBA 2424376.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, line, trend, data labels, label, dot, point, missing, lost, loss, miss, disappear, show , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem