- Client process unexpectedly terminates
- The ASE errorlog reports a timeslice error in the module LopSubqAttach::GroupSimilarSubqNode() together with a stack trace (see under Attachments):
kernel timeslice -2001, current process infected at 80a24e98 (void LopSubqAttach::GroupSimilarSubqNode(OptList<tree*>&,tree*,OptList<OptList<short>*>&,OptBlock*)+0x24)
- It is followed by Error 1608:
Error: 1608, Severity: 18, State: 1
A client process exited abnormally, or a network error was encountered. Unless other errors occurred, continue processing normally.
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR817629, CR#817629, 817629, stacktrace, registers, kitermproc , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.