- By default, the title of chart in Lumira Discovery will be shown as Measures name by Dimensions name.
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.2
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira Discovery, click Live button under Data Source > SAP HANA.
- Click SAP BI Platform to logon to BIP.
- Select HANA HTTP connection under OLAP Connections and click Connect.
- Add measures and dimenstions to Crosstab chart, the title will be shown as Measures name by Dimensions name by default, for example, AMOUNT_SOLD by CITY.
The title displayed above a chart is generated automatically from the measures and dimensions added to the chart.
Resolution 1 in DATASET tab:
- Double-click the chart then right click the existing chart title and select Rename Title.
Or alternately, double-click the title to enter a new name.
Resolution 2 in DESIGN tab:
- Select chart and click DESIGN > Set Visualization Properties, in dropdown list, change value from default Chart Area to Chart Title.
- Enter a new name under Title.
Make the required changes and save the document before you exit from Lumira Discovery.
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To