How to report on Number of Openings from Job Requisition in Adhoc or Online Report Designer
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Open the Job Requisition and check the Number of Openings:
- Go to Adhoc report and select the domain "Recruiting V2"
- Go to Columns and click on the Job Requisition table on the left side
- Select the fields "Number of Openings" and "Openings Filled"
- Check the result:
Note that in Adhoc you will not be able to get the remaining value e.g. 6. This is possible only via Online Report Designer.
Online Report Designer
- Go to ORD and create a Detailed Reporting query of Recruiting V2 domain
- Select the fields "Number of Openings" and "Openings Filled" from Job Requisition table
- Now create a calculated column and subtract the "Number of Openings" from the "Openings Filled"
- See the result
How to report on Number of Openings from Job Requisition in Adhoc Online Report Designer ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To