- You have workflow enabled in the dispute management functionality and defined tolerance rules too.
- As per standard behavior, the system creates a dispute case, it performs a tolerance check. It checks each charge type amount and the overall amount in a dispute case against the tolerance deviations contained in the relevant dispute case. If the charge type amount or overall amount falls within the tolerance limits, the system automatically passes the dispute case.
- If the amount falls outside the limits, the system adds the dispute case to the worklist on the Freight Settlement Dispute Case screen for manual attention.
- However, even though the dispute item is in the status "Approved by Tolerance Check", the Lifecycle status is "In Dispute".
- The Action Status is "Awaiting Your Approval" and Workflow status is "Awaiting Approval".
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
dispute frs dm fail not working expected behavior , KBA , TM-FRS-DM , Freight Settlement Dispute Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.