National Id fields are mapped between Recruiting(RCM) or Onboarding(ONB) and Employee Central (EC). National ID type field is not populating its value at all though for any candidate.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Onboarding or RCM integration with EC
Reproducing the Issue
- Setup EC integration with ONB or RCM
- Make sure the national ID fields are mapped correctly
- Send over the full name of the national id type to EC (example: Social Security Number).
- Complete candidate on ONB or RCM side so that it will appear in Manage Pending Hires (MPH)
- try to hire candidate in MPH and note how the national id type field is not populated.
Issue is related that the full name/label of the national if value is being send and not the ID/code of the national id type.
- For the National Id Type field, EC expects to get the code/Id of the type and not the full label/name of the national id type.
- On the ONB or RCM side, make sure the code is being send over to EC. (Example: instead of "Social Security Number", please send "SSN")
Type, SSN, Mapping, Empty field, no value , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem