When requesting a new test tenant so far, the precedent test tenant had to be terminated immediately. Now you can defer the termination by up to three weeks, during which you can temporarily use both test tenants in parallel.
SAP Business By Design
1. Go to Service Control Center.
2. Go to Systems View.
3. Select the Test tenant.
4. Click on Terminate System.
5. New window pops up, in which you can enter the termination date of the test tenant.
6. You will receive a message "Termination Scheduled".
Once the termination of the test tenant is scheduled, then you can request a new test tenant from service control center.
- This process is only applicable for test tenants.
- This process is only applicable for SAP Business ByDesign.
- Test tenant which is scheduled for termination, will be terminated on the given date.
- Termination date can only be set withing 3 weeks.
- You will not be able to input termination date after 3 weeks from the current date.
- You cannot re-schedule the termination date of a termination scheduled test tenant. (it is a one time activity).
- SAP only provides tenants based on the contractual aggreements.
KBA , SRD-CCS , ByD Service Center , Problem