- You have generated a custom Enterprise Portal theme and you are using the UI Theme Designer
- You would like to provide the custom Portal theme to another application (WebDynpro, WebGUI, SAPUI5 etc.) as documented via the following SAP Help documentation (using the sap-theme property)
- It is not clear how to build such a URL for an Enterprise Portal based theme
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.30 and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal with LESS theming mode activated (KBA: 1997947)
pcd, uri, url, theme, themes, motif, motiv, wrr, web, resource, repository, enterprise, portal, ep, theming, editor, uitd, ui, theme, designer, pcd, portal, content, directory, build, rebuild, sap-cssurl, css, sap-theme, portaldesigndata, portaldesigndataless, ur, ui5, sapui5, unified, rendering , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.