- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is generated from either a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or a Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Tables are denormalized in the PDM.
- A mapping is created between CDM/LDM and PDM objects.
- The Generation Links Viewer displays generation links to partitioned tables.
- The Mapping Editor does not display mapping links to partitioned tables, which were created before the mapping.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
horizontal, vertical, collapsing, drawn, visible, 817589, CR817589, CR#817589 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.