Project Time Recording is not Going for Approval even though Project set as Approval Required
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Select the relevant Employee.
- Click on Edit
- Navigate to Employee Times.
- You can see the time entries are still active.
Below is the reason why the time recording did not go for the approval process.
- The time recording is the same as the project manager
- If the Project Manager does the time recording on behalf of an employee via time administration work center
- If the Project Manager does the time recording on behalf of a service agent via service agent timesheet
- If the Time Administrator does the time recording on behalf of an employee
Ask the employee/ service agent to perform the time recording from the timesheet appearing in either home/ project team/ project manager work center
project time recording Active or released
Project Approval required
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem