When clicking "Apply Now", I'm having the error message: "An error occurred while processing your request. Please go back to your original page and check the URL. Then try your request again."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
Select a job offer on the external site and try to apply. An error message displayed.
- Company ID is not correctly set up in Career Site Builder.
- Brands are not saved in Brand Management
- Go to Career Site Builder > Settings > Site Configuration
- Under the Site Integrations tab, check that the Bizx Company ID is correctly populated, and it is the right Deployment DataCenter.
Note the Company ID field is case-sensitive.
- Go to CSB > Tools > Brand Management
- If the message "Save to finalize pending changes" appears, click on Save
Company ID, Command Center, RMK, Career Site Builder, recruiting marketing, csb, apply, error occurred