- Matrix 9 box Axis is displayed in capital letters
- Matrix blue circle does not respect the corresponding rating
- Custom weight is being ignored in How vs What matrix
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance management
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to performance management
- Find the form
- Performance-potential- summary
This is an expected system behaviour.
The matrix 9 box axis is always displayed in Capital letters. The blue icon does not support an adjusted rating scale, for example if you map:
- 0 to 1.74 =1
- 1.75 to 2.74= 2
- 2.75 to 3 = 3
- The blue icon will not obey the rules, for 2.74 it may be displayed as High
Per system design the Performance Review will ignore the custom weights, but the How vs. What matrix in the report will show the correct plotting.
Custom weights will not work for Objective-Competency grid in PM report.
9 box matrix, Blue icon, Performance potential summary, Capital letter, Custom weights , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem