You are working with reports in the Business Analytics work center, using the system in the HTML5 UI and you are looking for a way to manage views and selections in your report.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Business Analytics work center.
- Navigate to the Design Reports work center view.
- Search for any existing report. e.g: Account Details.
- Open and execute the report.
- After designing any view/selection, you cannot find the options to save these changes and define new views and selections for that report.
In order to manage (Edit, Delete and Save) views and selections for your report using HTML5 interface:
- Design the view you would like to save as a new view for your report.
- Navigate to the Rows & Columns tab of the report.
- Click on the Cogwheel icon, which will expand several options related to the view.
- Click on Save or Save As option to save the new view.
- After the view is saved, you can access the cogwheel options again to rename/delete existing custom views or create new ones.
- Add the desired filters in the selection tab of your report.
- In the Selection tab, click on the cogwheel icon, which will expand also several options, but this time related to the selection.
- You can save a new selection or edit existing custom selections using these options.
Report; View; Selection; Report View; Report Selection; How To; Analytics; Business Analytics; Manage View; Manage Selection; , KBA , csg_q , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To