In Advanced Analytics - The candidate data is coming through as Undefined (rather than being assigned to a particular Brand or Division)
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Advanced Analytics
- Go to Browse tab -> Select Drill down path as Brand for example
- Large number of candidates appearing as source 'Undefined'
There are 3 reasons :
- Candidates Apply via the ATS: For records in the "Apply completed, qualified, interviewed, offer made, or hired" columns, candidates are applying to jobs via the ATS and are bypassing RMK. If the jobs have not been posted to RMK, and the candidates were able to apply to the job via the RCM job posting directly. As a result, there is no RMK job "band" associated with the record because the job was never posted to RMK via real time job sync. As a result, the job "band" is undefined.
- Candidates are visiting and subscribing without a job requisition associated to that activity. For example, if a candidate is on the customer's RMK career site home page, there is no singular job associated with the home page. However, from the home page, he/she can subscribe to the talent community. As a result, this subscribe will have no job associated with it, and as a result there will be no job "band" either.
- Anytime a candidate creates a profile, that is a subscription (even if you do not have a talent community). The attachment, subscribes, shows how candidates could do that create a profile without applying to a job. If they click "my profile" in the top right, they can create a profile without having that record associated to a job requisition. As a result, it will have undefined values.
2238237 - Advanced Analytics User Management
un-defined, Advance Analytics, RCM, Visit, Subscribe , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , Advanced Analytics - Professional Services , Problem