Some function such as 'Test Email' or 'Save As' are missing on Emails or Email Template after a Cloud system upgrade.
SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud – SAP Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Open Content Studio App
- Open an existing Email or Email Temaple (Not Released)
- All options such as ' Test Email ' or 'Save As' are missing from the bottom
Go to Business Catalogs for Identity and Access Management Apps
Click on the 'Maintain Business Users App'
Search for the user who has a problem
- Identified any Marketing roles (ie: *_ADMINISTRATOR_MKT or *_MARKETING_EXPERT)
- Select the roles on left side and click on remove roles
- Click on Save
- Log off and on the Hybris marketing Systsem
- Go back to the 'Maintain Business Users App'
- Search for the users again
- Put back the Marketing Roles
- Click on save again
Further Information on the topic can be found via the SAP Help links below:
Content Studio, Test email, Show Properties, option missing, Test Email , KBA , CEC-MKT-MEM , Content Studio: E-Mails and other messages , CEC-MKT-CPG , Campaign , Problem