When last approver tries to approve the Purchase order you get the above error.
You have created a new purchase order however system shows the error message when you click on order button.
When you try to navigate the document flow of the purchase order, system crashes.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to managing my area work center
Click on approvals
Select the respective Purchase order
Click on approve button
You will get error
Second time you click on Approve button the approval is successful but when you check the output history of such Purchase orders it will be empty.
- Go to the Purchase Reqests and Orders work center.
- Choose Purchase Orders view.
- Choose the respective Purchase Order ID
- Choose Save button.
- System throws error messages.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Show All Purchase Orders and find the required Purchase Order ID.
- Select and Edit it.
- Choose View All and navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- Here system crashes.
System is not generating output for relevant Purchase Order, since you have not maintained email address domain of the Sender's Email.
The sender email address appears in the edit output history screen at the very bottom of the screen.
Add email Domain under Business configuration activity: Email and Fax settings using below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center
- Go to Overview
- Choose All Configuration Elements using drop down
- Search activity: E-Mail and Fax Settings
- Under section: Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains
- Choose on Add Row and maintain Domain (details appearing after @ in an Email address) which you have maintained for Sender's Email Address
- Perform Save
Going forward when you create new purchase orders no error shall appear.
E-mail address is invalid: Not listed in allowed email domain, Purchase order Out history is empty,Purchase order Output not generated,invalid e-mail address: not listed in authorized e-mail domain , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem