Several problems during move-in and move-out process:
- Move-in: Completing the address adopted from the connection object > error message AM(010)
- Move-in: Creating a business partner > error message R11(269)
- Move-in: Creating a business partner/contract account using the associated full screen mode > error message >3(001)
- Move-out: Using the full screen mode > error message R1(617)
- Move-out: After a move-out in the change documents of the business partner, changes occur without any conscious change. OR:
It could be that the validity of the business partner role has changed.
Create a move-in to a business partner for whom various communication data is maintained without changing these communication data. Afterwards the email-addresses are deleted.
Release: SAP R/3 IS-UT 600 and higher
AM010, AM-010, AM 010, R11269, R11-269, R11 269, >3001, >3-001, >3 001, R1617, R1-617, R1 617, Auszug, Einzug, EC50E, EC51E, EC52E, EC55E, EC56E, EC57E , KBA , IS-U-CS-BT-IO , Move-in, Move-out , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , IS-U-MD-BP , Business Partner , CA-GTF-BDT , Business Data Toolset , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.