Users cannot see the field value they want to use when they try to create rules on CSB.
Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to CSB from Admin Center.
- Click on Pages.
- Click on Category.
- Click Edit Category page on the Category Page you wish to edit or set up the rule.
- Click on Rule Editor.
- Click on Edit Simple Rule Button (Pencil Icon).
- Click on Select a picklist term (+ Icon) to add the field you want to use to create the rule.
- The field selected does not show any value.
The selected field is mapped to a different field RCM or there is no job which is externally posted on RMK that has that particular field value.
- Make sure that there is a job posted that has the selected field value.
- Make sure that the Job field mapping between RCM and RMK is properly configured. You can refer to the KBA 2557601 - Recruiting Integration - RCM-RMK Fields for Job Data Mapping - Recruiting Marketing as a guide to review the mapping.
2302876 - Top Reasons why a job is not appearing on jobs page - Recruiting Marketing
CSB, RMK, Category Page, Rules , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem