To activate the mass email functionality sub-domain needs to be added for which scoping has to be done under First Implementation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Overview Sub view.
- Search for Email and Fax Settings.
- Click on Email and Fax Settings.
The option to add sub domain is missing.
As the scoping is not done only two options are available.
Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Project Sub view.
- Click on First Implementation.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click next until you reach Questions.
6. Click on next and finish.
After scoping is done the options for adding the sub domain and documentation will be available.
Scoping, Mass Email Functionality, Sending emails, Campaign. , KBA , SRD-CC-CC , Control Centre , How To