- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) configured to send tendering Request for Quotation (RFQ) via email.
- Email is written to contain special or accented characters, for example "Teléfono"
- Carrier uses Internet Explorer web browser to display the email, but the accented character is displayed incorrectly, for example as "TelÃ©fono"
- Other web browsers such as Chrome and Firefox displays the characters correctly.
- This issue may first be observed when tendering emails are translated from English to another European language such as French, German, Spanish or Italian.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
Internet Explorer, IE, E-mail, Translation, Accents, Mistranslation, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, ISO-8859-1, Latin-1, CP-1252, Windows-1252 , KBA , TM-BF-UI , User Interface , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.