Account cannot be copied or refresh during quarterly releases
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Between periods of Preview and Production Release Cycle, we will do the refresh for the following environments:
- Production Environment (Source) to Production Environment (Destination)
- Preview Environment (Source) to Preview Environment (Destination)
- Production Environment (Source) to Preview Environment (Destination)
Other customers have Development, Staging, and QA environments which is a naming convention to an instance or account that is location is Production or Preview environment of SAP SuccessFactors data centers.
Any request related to refresh or copy from Preview Environment (Source) to Production Environment (Destination) is not allowed within this duration due to different build or release version.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Are you a customer (System Administrator) and would like to know the process behind Onboarding Account Refresh? See KBA 2630586
- Learn how to properly check post-refresh health check for Onboarding by checking this KBA 2630667
- Do you know about the implemented rule for cross environment refresh? Know more by reviewing KBA 2278276
Account copy ; preview release ; production release ; account refresh ; Account ; Refresh ; Migration ; ONB account copy ; Account Refresh ; Account Migration ; Instance Refresh ; Instance Migration ; Partner Support ; HCM Cloud Ops Portal ; Partner ; Consultant ; Partner ; blackout ; black , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To