- SAP Transportation Management where a Freight Unit (FU) is generated from a Purchase Order (PO) or Stock Transfer Order (STO) or Sales Return or Return Delivery.
- The generated FU has no values "Start Date (Acceptable)", "Start Date (Requested)", "End Date (Requested)", or "End Date (Acceptable)".
- For a FU generated from an Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR), the Schedule Line for the item assigned to the FU has no value for Pick-Up date, specifically the "Earliest Pick-Up Date"
- In comparison, a FU generated from a Sales Order has at least one Source date for the Pick-up Location specified.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA
Stock Transfer Orders, Stock Orders, STO, Purchase Orders, Customer Returns Order, Return Sales, Return Delivery, PO Freight Units, Pick-up Dates, Source Dates, Destination Dates, Delivery Dates, Pick-up Window, Time Window, PUDL , KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.