The following "Binding of single aggregation "filterItem" of Element is not supported" can be seen in the Google Chrome Developer Tools (F12) Console in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), when refreshing or adding a filter.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Open the Google Chrome Developer Tools using CTRL + Shift + I or the F12 key
- Click 'Console' on the Navgiation bar to open the Console log
- Open an SAP Analytics Cloud story and create a filter
- Observe the error in the Console log
This issue has been acknowledged by the Development team, and will be resolved when filters and Input Control functionality is refactored.
This is a warning and not an error, and this assertion failure will not result in any functional error.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem